2007 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door in PA

Cove

Observer
Up for sale is my Rescue Green 2007 JK Wrangler 4 door in very good condition. I am the 2nd owner of the Jeep which originally came from VA. I have a complete Carfax report from the original owner which shows extensive maintenance including both front and rear differential fluid change as well as transmission fluid flush at 90,000 miles. The Jeep currently has 97,600 miles on it.
Since my ownership I have done the following:

Springs and shocks from a 2015 Rubicon Unlimited. These were new take offs before the Jeep left the dealership and only had 5 miles on them upon installation on to my Jeep.

Teraflex spacer leveling kit. This adds 2" in the front and 1" in the rear. I also installed new front sway bar links and a Teraflex steering stabilizer. This suspension combination results in much better handling and ride quality. Jeep had alignment done after installation.

Tires are 285-75-16 BF Goodrich AT KO2 with ¾+ tread life remaining.

New plugs & wires

Rubicon factory side rock rails. The original side steps will also be included.

The Jeep is the 3.8L automatic with factory 4.10 gear ratio; max tow package with larger transmission cooler; complete factory skid plate package; power windows and locks with remote keyless entry; Satellite radio with mp3 input; bestop front seat covers; all weather floor mats including cargo area; extra clamp on side mirrors to keep you legal when the doors are off, Rugged Ridge console tray above radio; Superchips Flashcal F5 Programmer (used to calibrate and correct speedometer for larger tires. Also has other useful functions).

Overall the Jeep is in very good condition only showing minor imperfections as would be expected from normal use. Coming from VA it had little to no winter salt exposure and is very clean underneath. Feel free to contact me with any questions, for additional information or to see the Jeep. I will be happy to call if a phone number is included.
Asking price is $16,900.00 and the location is Martinsburg, PA 16662.

IMG_2046.jpg
IMG_2042.jpg
IMG_2045.jpg
IMG_2051.jpg
IMG_2053.jpg
IMG_2055 (1).jpg
IMG_2054.jpg
IMG_2052.jpg

Cove

Observer
Bump back for sale. Has 1K more miles on it and I added a remote start. $16,200.00. Trades+$ considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles