08 JKUR 200K miles for 12k. Is that a good deal?

Hoghead

Observer
That JK rubicons retain their value.
They are insanley popular becasue they can go anywhere and do anything just about. I have driven mine where i could barely walk
you can do anything to them there are tons of aftermarket support tons of clubs an people to share with or just go an adventure alone.
They are fun to drive take the top of cruise by so cal beaches with your board in the back, the lake or waht ever then out to the desert or mountains to get away form it all
very few rides come with front and rear lockers theold FJ80 is a greta example but toyota slowly transformed it into a mall crawler and on 20 year old fj80 still sells for some big bucks 6-12
There is a certian comradery that only comes with Jeeps

I agree, and it's not just Rubi's that hold their value. Almost all of the topless jeeps do. I regularly see YJ's going for 5-6 grand. I actually don't think the price is that bad, but I still say cut the dealer to the knees if you try to buy it. I'd be surprised if they have more than 9k in it.

drm

If its a 4.0 and 4wd, I'd keep that xj, you wouldn't get much on trade for it. Spend money to freshen it up for the long haul...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior