2006 solid fiberglass Roamer truck camper, Like Bahn

Franram

2006 Roamer Carmel Deluxe composite fiberglass truck camper. Fits Long bed 2500 or larger truck. Can be adapers to flatbed or custom utility bed. North Country R15 foam insulation. Happijac power Jacks with dually arm extentions. AC with heat strip, 3 way frig, 2 burner stove, water heater,furnace, double SS sink ,faucet with built in spayer. Wet bath and outside shower. Shore power, inverter, new battery, new in box: running light covers, awning end caps, 4 tubes of dicor and 10 feet of Eternabond (to finish reseal of top(regular maint), EZE drip rail for around windows (20 feet), (I stopped work due to cold weather) Black, grey and fresh water tank with on demand pump. 2 fantastic fans and one bath fan. 2 fiama manual awnings. These rarely come up for sale. Made in Florida for over 10 years. This was the last year and top of the line model. Nada is over 16k. My price is 13,800 cash.
More picture on CL Atlanta. Camper located in Georgia. Recently buffed and waxed. Non smoker and no pets.

Attachments

• 20171212_153910-1.jpg
    20171212_153910-1.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 2,921
Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I got to see the inside of one in Moab a few years ago, at $15k it's a steal, about 10% of the cost of an Earthroamer.

Franram

I have put in a fair price below value. If you are travelling to buy from outside of Georgia I will consider fuel cost in deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles