mega 2500 gasser build

warwickscout

Observer
16 ram mega cab 6.4.so far wheels and tires.got 295/75/18 nitto terra grapplers on vision wheels.much more to come

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 55
  • ju.jpg
    ju.jpg
    588 KB · Views: 53
  • ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 51

GreggNY

Love those 2500 rams, and nice start with the wheels. I'm only about an hour away from you in Westchester. Still have the tundra too?

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Did you notice any power loss with the larger tires?

I had a bit with my old 2008 5.4L, hopefully the same size tire will be better with a more modern engine, like my new truck.

warwickscout

Observer
no noticeable power loss, mpg took a hit .Need to re-calibrate Speedo.Ram won't let you adjust you tire pressure settings and they want a crazy 80psi in the rear tires.So right now I'm driving around with low tire pressure light on
Next it a new grill and new front springs to level it

warwickscout

Observer
santa got me a grill ,fender flares and a rc steering brace

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 23
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 22

Scoutpappa

I really like anyone that has a scout (79' scout ii) and a ram with a 6.4 (17' PW). I feel like we're brothers from way way far away...and different parents.

jerstw

Adventurer
Would appreciate your thoughts on the steering brace...noticeable improvement or not.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

harv3589

Adventurer
Would appreciate your thoughts on the steering brace...noticeable improvement or not.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put one on my power wagon I just sold...made a difference for me, steering was tighter and didn't jerk the steering wheel as much over bumps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles