2017 4x4 144" SprincentVanGo

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Lol Grant when you have kids I predict you slow to about 1 build every 4 yrs😁

Oh the formed flip down flatbed gear boxes were brilliant! 👍 One of the top favorite build ideas you have done.

Last edited:

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Lol Grant when you have kids I predict you slow to about 1 build every 4 yrs��

Oh the formed flip down flatbed gear boxes were brilliant! �� One of the top favorite build ideas you have done.

thanks man!

no kids for us
call me Mr. Dink

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
Another video!

Got alot done today. Most of the ceiling is up finally (im a metal worker, not a wood worker)

Pulled the rear speaker panels again and put more sound deadening and insulation behind them, then put it back up
Installed the awning vehicle side mounting points
Installed the passenger side components finally
washed the dirty pig
cleaned out the interior from all the work.

Way worth it, and super happy with progress. Taking a day off from working on it for xmas, and ill get back to it next week!
Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
trail kitchen unit location
ceiling. Used weathered grey shiplap. will also be using the same stuff for the whole interior (except the rear area under the bed for cargo. wont be cladding that yet)

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
I did a bathroom in ship lap this year...turned out really nice!!!

makes me wanna poop....

LOL!!

Keep it up!! lets see if you get your interior in before I get my poptop all done.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
I am a huge fan of Blue Ridge Overland Gear (blueridgeoverlandgear.com)

I have had their Visor panels in almost every single vehicle i own. When it came to the sprinter, they just wouldn't work. They however, do have an NCV3 170" for hauling their wares around, so after a bit of a chat, they sent me over these awesome monsters of a cover

The side on the back has velcro hook material, while the side that faces down (when the visor is stowed) is a molle pattern. Awesome for holding pens, tire pressure gauges, etc. There is also a kill zipper pocket that i keep our beach passes for various counties in, registration etc etc.
PERFECT fitment and super fast install

Also got the headrest cover that allows you to have a velcro panel on the rear of the headrest, which lets me mount my trauma IFAK to the back of it.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
No pictures, really because 80 people have done it, but the Espar D2 is in. Best modification ever. was like 40 outside and 70 inside. Lets me work while staying nice and warm. Did some wiring work and started on a lower wall.

Since i ordered some flarespace flares, I will be waiting on skinning the driver side upper wall until I Install them and can trim etc.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
started on the electrical system and got as far as id like to currently. All the major stuff is wired up and ready to go. leads for water pump are ran, just gotta figure out water tank size still.

Two switch panels, one in front, one in the rear under the bed.

Concept ****ty drawing

Also bent up the proof of concept for the upper cabinet. Trying to work out how to make the curve currently. Tried a few things, nothing has worked yet. It is a tight radius. About 9" I believe. working on it though. Worst case ill go square.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke