Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Work Wander: A couple traveling North America in a VW Syncro

Season one I believe was all filmed in 2016? Cant remember. I think they technically finished up vanlife in mid/late 2017 and are back in a house. I lived vicariously through their episodes and I was so pumped when they started releasing season 2, but looks like that has fizzled out and i doubt we'll see a full season 2.

It also made me wonder how a completely rebuilt/restored syncro with a Subaru engine could have so-many-PROBLEMS.

It was actually a TDI engine

I personally think that the persistent/constant engine issues and subsequent enormous added costs probably played a large roll in what led to them calling the adventure short. I can only imagine how demoralizing and defeating it must feel to have simple reliability issues with your rig every time you turn around, how could you ever truly enjoy yourselves and have faith in your rig? It is a shame that it has all come to a close, I was thoroughly entertained with their antics, but who knows, maybe they stumbled upon jobs/opportunity that they simply couldn't pass up and decided to call it quits in order to pursue other more advantageous avenues or possibly even start a family?! Whatever the reason(s) might be, I hope that they finish out the second season with whatever footage they have remaining. I wish them the best in their pursuits, thank them for allowing us to partake in their adventures/lives, and hopefully they will continue to travel in some capacity in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12