2007 FORD E350 Diesel CAMPER VAN, Ambo Convo, Not 4WD, in New Mexico

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
2007 FORD E350 CAMPER VAN, Ambo Convo, Not 4WD, high mileage, in New Mexico
(Not Mine)

86343BFC-4C39-44DF-8689-D3024452D217.jpeg
$16900
For sale is my converted 2007 ford e350 ex abumlance .
I have spent the last 6 months traveling the west coast in this and it is now time to part with my pride and joy and return back to Australia.

270,000 miles [!]
6.0L Turbo Diesel engine.
Because it was an ambulance it was serviced regularly and properly.
When I purchased it, I paid for a full service (fuel filters oil change ect) as I was going to be doing 5k miles in it.
I also spent an additional $3500 replacing all heater hoses, fan belts, and any other part that I thought may give me trouble on the road. That also included a $600 engine tune which has given it a lot more power and better fuel economy. I have all the receipts.

As for the inside, 90% of the old ambulance interior has been stripped down and replaced for that more "homely" feel when camping.

It has four batteries, a 1000 watt inverter which is also a charger for the batteries when on shore power, multiple 120v power points, multiple 12v sockets, water tank and external outlet for easy filling, sink, outdoor shower, fridge, microwave, 100watt portable solar panel, solar charge controller, 900watt generator, slide out draw at reg, bed lifts up for underneath storage, tow bar hitch for extra storage, 6 brand new LED lights, air-condition in the rear, new flooring, new timber lined roof, insulated with foil bubble wrap and also foam boards, fold down bench, fold down computer bench.

This camper can live off grid for as long as you like, it has everything you need to take that trip you have always been dreaming off with the peace of mind that you're driving something reliable and can last the distance.
There is so much more to list and the money that I've put into this does not cover the price it is listed for. My loss is your gain. It hasn't missed a beat since the day I started my trip.

It really is a must see to grasp how much time and money has gone into this immaculate ride.

Clean title,
tags expire feb 2018
but open to offers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94