Fridge slide recommendation

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Any good Fridge slide recommendation??? I have an ARB 50Q. I would like to keep it around 200.00

fireball

Explorer
Make your own using the Accuride heavy duty slides, one of them with a lock out. And some aluminum angle from your local home center.

stingray1300

Explorer
Exactly what fireball says. Make your own. $50 for a pair of 200# slides. $20 in angles and parts. I use a lynch pin to lock the slides. Only way to get less than $200 (ARB is like $400)
Here's my set up w/stove slide as well (need a better pic, I'll have to put the fridge slide back in after I help someone move next week:):
bedslides1 - Copy.jpg

Reactions: WVI

BigTree4X4

Roaming Nowhere
I’ve also been looking also for a less expensive slide for my 50qt ARB and I found DFG Offrod on instagram has one $220 shipped for a straight slide. I saw yesterday that he has an option for dual slide with cutting board under fridge he said was $370 shipped. I have not purchased one yet just passing along what I’ve found so far.

chops749

Observer
Exactly what fireball says. Make your own. $50 for a pair of 200# slides. $20 in angles and parts. I use a lynch pin to lock the slides. Only way to get less than $200 (ARB is like $400)
Here's my set up w/stove slide as well (need a better pic, I'll have to put the fridge slide back in after I help someone move next week:):
View attachment 428723

Where did you source your slides from?

TSnider

I have whats listed above from Ebay. DFG makes some really nice stuff, especially for the price and the guy is vert present to deal with. I actually got the ARB 50 one from him and was ready to order the fridge, and then discovered the SnoMaster stuff. Ended up with a big ole SnoMaster and reordered a bigger fridge slide from DFG. let me know if your interested in my ARB one that I still have. Ill make you a deal, as I would like to get rid of it. I only used it one weekend with my pelican cooler, just because it was new and shiny and I wanted to use it.

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
I have whats listed above from Ebay. DFG makes some really nice stuff, especially for the price and the guy is vert present to deal with. I actually got the ARB 50 one from him and was ready to order the fridge, and then discovered the SnoMaster stuff. Ended up with a big ole SnoMaster and reordered a bigger fridge slide from DFG. let me know if your interested in my ARB one that I still have. Ill make you a deal, as I would like to get rid of it. I only used it one weekend with my pelican cooler, just because it was new and shiny and I wanted to use it.

If you have any pics of the DFG in action, please post them up!

SBSYNCRO

I'm also looking for a fridge slide for a Dometic CFX50 (which is wider than the ARB). THe DFG looks good, but it appears to only lock in the closed position. Does anyone know if it locks open (extended) as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke