Most Wanted [Parts, Vehicles, Etc]

Osprey!

Observer
A thread to post the parts (or vehicles) that you're seeking, specifically related to 4WD or 2WD Camper Vans.

Osprey!

Observer
Hi friends,
I'm on the hunt for a pair of tan, leather, Toyota Sienna seats (2011-2018). They have integrated seat belts and footrests. If you have these in your van and no longer need them, please let me know. They look like the picture below, only tan. I'm on the front range in Colorado and would prefer to pick up anywhere in the southwest. I will also consider paying for shipping.

24341046637_4d3587ddc2_b.jpg

Attachments

• recliner.jpg
    recliner.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 24

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Wanted: air filter housing for my '97 e350 with a 7.3 Turbo diesel. Not sure all the years that'll fit, but let me know what you've got. Thanks in advance.

southpier

Expedition Leader
I am seeking the only truth. will work or ingratiate myself to anyone providing enlightenment along the rightious path.

Osprey!

Observer
Bump! I'm still on the hunt for Sienna seats. I'll consider the chestnut brown seats, too. If anyone has a lead that pans out, I'll send you some beer too.

ohsix

I'd like another set of the two-tone gray Sienna seats. Same as the ones posted above, but two-tone gray instead of tan/brown.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Hi friends,
I'm on the hunt for a pair of tan, leather, Toyota Sienna seats (2011-2018). They have integrated seat belts and footrests. If you have these in your van and no longer need them, please let me know. They look like the picture below, only tan. I'm on the front range in Colorado and would prefer to pick up anywhere in the southwest. I will also consider paying for shipping.

24341046637_4d3587ddc2_b.jpg

Check these out
http://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/137400-Van-parts-for-sale-sticky/page54

Osprey!

Observer
Thanks for the heads up. It's too far away for pickup only for me. Also, the going rate for these seats is $750 to $850/pair. I almost pulled the trigger on a brand new set back in the fall but wasn't a fan of the chestnut color. Now I regret letting them go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles