Most Wanted [Parts, Vehicles, Etc]

Osprey!

Observer
And I'm out. Found a pair. Pulled the trigger.

At this point, my only wanted "part" is for a high quality, professionally installed, functional poptop on my E250 EB. Tall order, I know.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
I'd love to get my hands on a set of sienna seats for a decent price... I'll have to wait for a long time to find one nearbyish.

Ambulance related, I'd like to get my hands on a 60" grab bar from the ceiling.

Osprey!

Observer
I started looking last September and passed on the first set I saw for $750. Big mistake. A few months later, I drove an hour away to go check out seats that were listed by a junk yard as "A" condition. They were "F" condition. After that, I've been chasing leads at junkyards for months and waiting for a new set to show up on eBay.

Bottom line - if you see a good set at a decent price, save yourself the headache and just pull the trigger.

bejinscbr

Check out the 2008-2010 Dodge Caravan or Chrysler Town and Country. There was a short-lived option called Swivel n Go for the second row. The seats would swivel around 180 degrees, had integrated belts, slides built in, and the whole thing was removable. I'm picking up a pair tomorrow for $150. For $1000 less, I figured I'd try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles