Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 JL prices

Default Deals

There are deals to be had on orders some as low as 5% under invoice. So my new one will be a 4dr rubicon with steel bumpers tow package. 6 sp manual v 6. Infotainment with 8.4 inch screen and garmin dem( digital elevation map, dont know but it sounds like googles terrain map with elevations) leather heated seats and steering wheel floor mats body color fenders ready for 35sright now no lift needed alpine 9 speaker stereo coming in at about 43500 not bad considering my 08 was 38 k before tax liscense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep or Tacoma View Post
    about 43500 not bad considering my 08 was 38 k before tax liscense.
    Once again taking into account inflation.... $38,000 in 2008 is $43,535 in 2017.

So actually, they are exactly the same price!

-Dan
    Around Africa in a Jeep Wrangler JK @ The Road Chose Me (previously Alaska->Argentina)
    --
    Follow: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube
    --
    WikiOverland.org - Everything you need to know to Travel Overland across a country, continent or the world.

What's the timeline on diesel JL?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mako1114 View Post
    What's the timeline on diesel JL?

Cheers
    This is exactly what I'm waiting on.

According to the best rumor sources, late 2019 or early 2020 on the diesel release.

I priced out one, Rubicon just shy of $50k, and it will be ready for 35's and a winch. Understanding with inflation its the same price as my 2012 but I also had to spend thousands for a lift kit and new bumpers for 35's and a winch, so actually in the long run its cheaper.

The price on my JL 2dr RUBICON is near $43,000 + tax/license-

There us a TREMENDOUS markup in OPTIONS, you really have to be care ordering what you ACTUALLY need in your initial WARRANTIED jeep !!

Whatever-

JIMBO

Man-o-man, am I glad I held on to my 2005 LJR.
    Jim & Jean
    Touring the world and life together since 1981

It occurred to me then that half the confusion in the world comes from not knowing how little we need.- Admiral Robert E. Byrd, 1938

I priced one out, sport model with some basic options but nothing fancy - i was fine with a mostly stock 2006 so i'd be fine with a sport and some goodies to make it family friendly. It came in similarly priced to a similarly equipped Grand Cherokee - which is the same as a similarly equipped Ford Explorer or Nissan Pathfinder or (insert fake SUV competitor that isn't a 4-runner here). I think its a very fair pricing based on the market. Basically you're paying for the capability and fun and if you get a "regular" modern SUV (big crossover) you're paying for a little more refinement (AKA a quieter, smoother ride, doors that stay open on a hill, power lift gates, and a few things i can live without)

I'd buy one tomorrow if I had the room in my budget.... but i'll wait for the truck and hope i have room in my budget then
    2014 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Z-71

Past: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    The price on my JL 2dr RUBICON is near $43,000 + tax/license-

There us a TREMENDOUS markup in OPTIONS, you really have to be care ordering what you ACTUALLY need in your initial WARRANTIED jeep !!

Whatever-

JIMBO
    OK, what did you just order?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast