Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2018 JL prices

I've ordered the 2-dr Ruby/w 6-spd/4.10 locker axles/3.6l Pentastar--$36,995-

All the options are $5503 and delivery is $1,195 so total is $43,693---plus TAX/LICENSE and whatever deals my dealer will give me and that will probably be at least two months-

Whatever

JIMBO

Quote Originally Posted by F5driver View Post
    Built a JL Rubicon 4 door on the Jeep website. V6, auto, steel bumpers, leather, hard top and few other items. 53.5k! I’m hoping Jeep massively increased the quality of the wrangler. My 07 was made of tin.
    Thats actually cheaper than i was expecting. I had them around 60k. I have a 2017 sport, and frankly it was over priced. We tow it behind our RV so we needed something you could flat tow but they are overpriced from a value standpoint..

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO View Post
    I've ordered the 2-dr Ruby/w 6-spd/4.10 locker axles/3.6l Pentastar--$36,995-

All the options are $5503 and delivery is $1,195 so total is $43,693---plus TAX/LICENSE and whatever deals my dealer will give me and that will probably be at least two months-

Whatever

JIMBO
    Sweet! Good to see you getting back into a Wrangler. Will be a nice addition to that awesome pickup!

Heh Heh, thanx CS, I can't tell you how much I miss my JKUR, the RAM is unbelievable, but-----

It's not a jeep, in more than one way and the redesigned WRANGLER (JL) is a plus result of ALL THE AFTERMKT additions we added to the JK models !

I'll sell the RAM though, My three car garage just isn't big enough to hold a 5th vehicle--

Whatever

JIMBO

Somebody is going to get one awesome truck!

Yeah, the new JL is definitely a step up, like the JK Rubi was to the LJ.
    Each iteration just gets better. Got to love the Jeep engineers for that.

They had a JL on display at the San Jose autoshow. Sadly you couldn't get in it only view from a distance.
    Should sell like hot cakes, as you would expected seemed like a new TJ/JK.

Yeah however, each dealer, in each state can order all they want, but because of "LIMITED" production, ALLOCATION CYCLES are set up for the number of orders that are approved/accepted and setup for production--

This is a real nailbiter for anyone who hasn't order/bought a new limited production vehicle--

I expect acceptance/production and PROBABLE delivery, sometime in March '18--we'll see !

JIMBO

Jeep has a website to track the build, and shipping progress... at least they did for the JK.
    Once the order was accepted and scheduled for a build, the dealer was notified with a number (like a pre-vin build number).
    The dealership would notify the customer with that number and a link to the site, if I remember correctly.

It was fun to follow along the build path, then get anxious as it awaited shipping... which seemed like an eternity... lol

Anyway, I hope they do the same thing for the JL, it was pretty cool to follow.

Oh, by the way, my RAM is listed in the "FOR SALE" section-

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do-

I've also got it in a couple of CRAIGS too and AUTO TRADER-

If it doesn't sell---I'll either keepit/tradeit in, or trade garage space-

Life used to be so simple !

Whatever

JIMBO

A 2-door Rubicon with the options I would prefer is around $40k, which isn't cheap but seems in line with what you are getting for the price.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast