2018 JL prices

yes

There a lot of them sold already and alot of orders aready in the queue If you are intereted in one give dennis dillion in idaho a call you'll 12- 13 % under msrp.

DailyJeep

Adventurer
There a lot of them sold already and alot of orders aready in the queue If you are intereted in one give dennis dillion in idaho a call you'll 12- 13 % under msrp.

So by my math, that's about $3k under invoice on a JLUR variant. That certainly would be a deal. I figured $1-$1,5k under invoice was about the best that could currently be done (a la Jimbo's deal).

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Well, I wouldn't argue with someone's "ACTUAL" financial deal, but

The avg JL RUBICON outgoing price is $52,000 so 12%=$6,200, or about $46,000 OTD !

If that's FINANCIALLY POSSIBLE--give that guy a call, I'm not willing to fly/train/drive to IDAHO for that price, but if it's possible and anyone else is open to that deal---GOFORIT !

Whatever

:costumed-smiley-007:bike_rider: JIMBO

DailyJeep

Adventurer
I was asking for informational purposes, I'm not a buyer. Just a perennial tirekicker. I just find it interesting to see how dealers price and move cars.

irish1371

Adventurer
After seeing a jl on the lot in St college Pa I would be interested in knowing the interior room vs a jk. I m not sure if it was just the new dash and seat placement, but there seemed to be less room inside. At 6'2" 285 that means a lot to me lol. The only reason I hesitate to trade the 12 jkur, the kids are older now, for another lj is the seats and elbow room was tonnes less in the lj.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Well it's always individual choice, but-

The JL 2dr is 4" longer/4dr is 2.5" longer
The JL 2dr/4dr is wider track by 1" and larger windows
The JL 2dr/4dr is 9% aerodynamic improvement---better mileage
The JL 2dr/4dr has 1.5" rear leg room increase

There are many more UPDATES/IMPROVEMENTS over the JK, nothing REALLY NEW, but immense improvements that make the JL a custom modified JK/w WARRANTY'S-

It's really the best modern jeep for all seasons/environments-

Whatever

yes and no

the new diesel is coming out the turbo 4 is coming out. actually everything is new according to FCA The auto is new 8 spd trans so is the manual and the axels and the frame oh and the body but here is the yes part it manages to keep being a totally recognizable jeep until you drive it. i d iyesterday and all I can say is wow. it is awesome and the ceal ratio at 77:1 is so slow you almost can't tell you are moving. YOu probably have enough time to jump out run ahead and spot for your self.. at least it felt that way. it is really nice. and I am going to get one. only thing i have yet to decide is auto or manual.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
the new diesel is coming out the turbo 4 is coming out. actually everything is new according to FCA The auto is new 8 spd trans so is the manual and the axels and the frame oh and the body but here is the yes part it manages to keep being a totally recognizable jeep until you drive it. i d iyesterday and all I can say is wow. it is awesome and the ceal ratio at 77:1 is so slow you almost can't tell you are moving. YOu probably have enough time to jump out run ahead and spot for your self.. at least it felt that way. it is really nice. and I am going to get one. only thing i have yet to decide is auto or manual.

You won't wait for the diesel?

If it really gets 30mpg, it's a must for me, even if it's auto-only.

-Dan

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: The RUBICON JL, will come(this year) with the 6spd stick, or the 8 spd auto and the crawl ratio with the stick is 84/1--kinda cool huh??
The 3L Diesel and the 2L turbo hybrid will be coming out 2019/2020--

Make your choice vs time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles