2018 JL prices

sabjku

Observer
I wonder how long it'll be before we see the aftermarket parts available. Everything will need to be redesigned for the JL.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
I wonder how long it'll be before we see the aftermarket parts available. Everything will need to be redesigned for the JL.

AEV posted on their social they have been hard at work on the JL parts for "months", so I assume everyone has had the CAD files for a while now.
There was a bumper at SEMA actually, but the guy didn't want to show the mounting hardware ;)

I don't think it will be much longer before we see bumpers, suspension, etc. etc.

-Dan

Deals

There are deals to be had on orders some as low as 5% under invoice. So my new one will be a 4dr rubicon with steel bumpers tow package. 6 sp manual v 6. Infotainment with 8.4 inch screen and garmin dem( digital elevation map, don’t know but it sounds like googles terrain map with elevations) leather heated seats and steering wheel floor mats body color fenders ready for 35sright now no lift needed alpine 9 speaker stereo coming in at about 43500 not bad considering my 08 was 38 k before tax liscense.

slvyj

Observer
I priced out one, Rubicon just shy of $50k, and it will be ready for 35's and a winch. Understanding with inflation its the same price as my 2012 but I also had to spend thousands for a lift kit and new bumpers for 35's and a winch, so actually in the long run its cheaper.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: The price on my JL 2dr RUBICON is near $43,000 + tax/license-

There us a TREMENDOUS markup in OPTIONS, you really have to be care ordering what you ACTUALLY need in your initial WARRANTIED jeep !!

Whatever-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

CRolandLJ

Adventurer
I priced one out, sport model with some basic options but nothing fancy - i was fine with a mostly stock 2006 so i'd be fine with a sport and some goodies to make it family friendly. It came in similarly priced to a similarly equipped Grand Cherokee - which is the same as a similarly equipped Ford Explorer or Nissan Pathfinder or (insert fake SUV competitor that isn't a 4-runner here). I think its a very fair pricing based on the market. Basically you're paying for the capability and fun and if you get a "regular" modern SUV (big crossover) you're paying for a little more refinement (AKA a quieter, smoother ride, doors that stay open on a hill, power lift gates, and a few things i can live without)

I'd buy one tomorrow if I had the room in my budget.... but i'll wait for the truck and hope i have room in my budget then :)

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: The price on my JL 2dr RUBICON is near $43,000 + tax/license-

There us a TREMENDOUS markup in OPTIONS, you really have to be care ordering what you ACTUALLY need in your initial WARRANTIED jeep !!

Whatever-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

OK, what did you just order? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles