Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 JL prices

Default 2018 JL prices

Built a JL Rubicon 4 door on the Jeep website. V6, auto, steel bumpers, leather, hard top and few other items. 53.5k! Iím hoping Jeep massively increased the quality of the wrangler. My 07 was made of tin.
    2005 Land Cruiser

KG7IDK

That's about what my '17 JKUR came in at.

I am trying to tell myself it is inflation and not to be like my father who lamented when you could buy a coke for a nickel but jeez. You can buy a diesel grand Cherokee or a 4runner for that money.

Yea i'm pretty taken back by the price of a fully loaded Rubicon.

I am really wanting to see what the JT will be like and i'm worried that a fully loaded one will be 60k+.

I saw several options on the JL I would do without, simply because the aftermarket will have better alternatives, the steel bumper option for example. I built one for a little over 46, thinking I would be doing aftermarket upgrades.

I priced a loaded Rubicon at just over $57K and thought - damn you could get the Ford F150 Limited with Massaging Seats fully loaded to the gills for slightly less. However, since it is still sticker price, wonder how much off the MSRP will dealers discount the price.

My 17 JKU HR came in at $52k on the build site. I clicked the box that had one at the local dealer with all but one of my options (remote start) and it was only $42K. So I am guessing once the fad of being first on your block to have one passes the OTD price will come down

Jeep's are "Girly" vehicles.

Almost 60% of all new Jeep Sales are now to women according to NADA. I would have to agree as I see a LOT of women driving new Jeeps.

Who would have thought???
    Mike

Remember "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts"!

Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer View Post
    Jeep's are "Girly" vehicles.

Almost 60% of all new Jeep Sales are now to women according to NADA. I would have to agree as I see a LOT of women driving new Jeeps.

Who would have thought???
    Oh no the travesty!

Thank god Wranglers appeal to both men and women, a big reason sales are so high and the brand can keep building Jeeps for the minority of us that takes them off-road. If only the Defender, FJ Cuiser and so many other capable vehicles would have appealed to a much wider demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by JDaPP View Post
    I am trying to tell myself it is inflation and not to be like my father who lamented when you could buy a coke for a nickel but jeez. You can buy a diesel grand Cherokee or a 4runner for that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Texas View Post
    Yea i'm pretty taken back by the price of a fully loaded Rubicon.

I am really wanting to see what the JT will be like and i'm worried that a fully loaded one will be 60k+.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruiserdude80 View Post
    I saw several options on the JL I would do without, simply because the aftermarket will have better alternatives, the steel bumper option for example. I built one for a little over 46, thinking I would be doing aftermarket upgrades.
    A fully loaded JLU Rubicon will come with all the doodads all other similar priced vehicles come with... but with beefed up Dana 44's, Lockers, Winch ready steel bumpers, true all terrain tires and a convertible roof and fold down windshield... which none of the other $55k vehicles come with. Why is everyone complaining about price???

If you don't want to spend 55K buy a JLU Sport, stick some ARB lockers and AT tires and you're at right about $35k... but why get the Jeep, you can get a fully loaded CRV for that price!
    Last edited by cgnjeep; 12-27-2017 at 03:05 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast