NEW: Webasto Dual Top EVO 8 $2500

yabanja

Explorer
I purchased this Webasto Dual Top EVO 8 to install into FIDO our Fuso based camper, but have decided to go a different direction. This is their top of the line furnace and water heater with 6KW diesel heating, and 2KW electric heating if plugged into shore power. It is a new complete kit with all required components. Retail on this is $3500. I am asking $2500. I am happy to ship within the continental US but will not ship abroad. Feel free to send a private message through the forums or give me a call at 8o1-831-7o89 Allan.

IMG_4393.jpg
IMG_4394.jpg
IMG_4395.jpg

Thank you.

Allan

tmo2460

Observer
I've entertained the thought of going with one of these for my build, but haven't seriously looked into it due to the cost. Care to share why you decided to go another direction?

yabanja

Explorer
The truck already has a functional propane furnace and water heater. We are both gourmet cooks and can't live with a diesel cooktop so will still have to carry propane even if we convert to diesel heat/water. Our home furnace needs replacement so we need to raise funds. :)

Allan

tmo2460

Observer
The truck already has a functional propane furnace and water heater. We are both gourmet cooks and can't live with a diesel cooktop so will still have to carry propane even if we convert to diesel heat/water. Our home furnace needs replacement so we need to raise funds. :)

Allan

Ah makes sense. Propane on board for cooking is what is keeping me from making a complete diesel system as well. GLWS!

Norbert Idelon

Hi Allan,

I'm Norbert, brand new member. Are you still selling your Webasto? I'm seriously interested but leaving in New Zealand... Is it something that we could discuss?
Waiting for your answer. Have a great day. Norbert.

Attachments

• IMG-20180429-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180429-WA0003.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 159

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior