Genuine Military/Army Jeep Trailer, Amphibious - EXCELLENT CONDITION

TheRealDeal

Selling my 1951 Military Trailer.

I am selling because I just don't use it as much as so no need to keep this around. This is a great Trailer fo those who like to Overland or camp on the weekends. Hunters would love this for hauling big game or small game as well as their hunting equipment. Adventure seekers would find this trailer very useful as it can haul all your gear and leave room in your vehicles for people (and pets). A similar trailer, newly manufactured, STARTS at $6,000 and can go up to $40,000+. This is a steal at $2,450 (OBO). Located in Englewood (Denver) Colorado. Call me or text me today at 303-947-1737. I'm Jon. See pics here, https://denver.craigslist.org/tro/d/genuine-military-army-jeep/6437994026.html

* Excellent condition. Durable as can be.
* Take this off roading if you want, it can handle it.
* Pintle Hitch (included in price)
* Put new leg on it for easy on and off your hitch
* Had it inspected by trailer company to make sure everything was in tip top shape and it is.
* Weighs about 600 lbs.
* Has custom built cover with ability to support roof top tent.
* Shocks for lid will accommodate roof top tent
* Custom railing on lid/cover. Great for transporting water jugs, fuel containers
* Won't find another one in this good of condition.
* Tire has been relocated to bottom of trailer.
* Has working tow harness
* LED Lights in back (New)
* Watertight ( I have washed with pressure washer and no water got in, which means it should also float)
* Completely sandblasted and repainted
* Garage Kept
* Does very well at highway speeds, very steady.
* Light enough you can pick up the hitch and direct the trailer to where you want to it to be
* Cash only, no exceptions.
* Titled and Licensed
* $2,450 OR BEST OFFER

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior