Quite Lite / Trail Feather. Mount on your own Utility or boat trailer

Coachgeo

Explorer
This has been around awhile..... but keeps missing the mark of actually getting into production. I guess more folk show interest the better chance.

https://www.quitelite.com/

ps... I searched this board and was shocked it did not show up in here.... (or I used wrong terms)

MODERATOR....... please edit title to Quite Lite / Teal Global ... mount on your own Utility/Boat trailer or truck/flat bed

Last edited:

rnArmy

Adventurer
A word of caution about putting one of these on a boat trailer (or anything using a boat trailer). Boats look big, but they don't weigh as much as you'd think. And trailer manufacturers will often use the lightest duty axles (and hubs) that just meet the requirement, and it might not be much. So if you're going to use a boat trailer, make sure the axle is up to the task.

Coachgeo

Explorer
A word of caution about putting one of these on a boat trailer (or anything using a boat trailer). Boats look big, but they don't weigh as much as you'd think. And trailer manufacturers will often use the lightest duty axles (and hubs) that just meet the requirement, and it might not be much. So if you're going to use a boat trailer, make sure the axle is up to the task.
odds are these things are lighter than a boat. Plastic shell with foam inside is about all they are. The are like a large Coolman Cooler that comes in sections and you bolt them together.

jagular7

Adventurer
Tail Feather Campers was the originator of the design. The flat roof was first as it popped up for standing room. Then Teal Feather designed the slope roof but that was fixed.

Tail Feather_1.jpg
1032542.jpg
single teal_3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94