Overland expo

GeoNomad

Jane and I will be there this year. Looking forward to coming and meeting some folks from this forum.

Afterwards we are heading to Monument Valley before starting our drive north to Tuktoyaktuk. Any tips will be welcomed.

RAFoutdoors

Retired Explorer
My wife and I will be driving out from CT. We are fortunate enough to have the time to make it an adventure. Many stops planned both to and from. Heading up to the Grand Canyon sfterwards. I have been to one Overland expo west (2011) and one east (2015). My wife is excited to see all there is to see. I promised her a night at the El Tovar on the rim of the canyon before we start back east. We are looking forward to exploring the FSR in the Kaibab National Forest. The Expo is definitely worth the trip. Great people, great training and cool gear.
Safe travels

D90Rovin

Observer
I’ll be making the journey for the 5 straight year from So Cal. It’s not too far, but does take longer in the Rover.
So if you see a white Defender in the right lane, be sure to honk and wave as you pass (y)

esh

Explorer
Jane and I will be there this year. Looking forward to coming and meeting some folks from this forum.

Afterwards we are heading to Monument Valley before starting our drive north to Tuktoyaktuk. Any tips will be welcomed.

Valley of the Gods is just north beyond Monument Valley. Worth exploring around a bit and a nice area to camp if you need it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles