Flatbed manufacturer recommendations low profile..

Skinhyfish

Observer
Was debating about a custom flatbed, but at this time already have toolboxes that will fit nice under my FWC.. looking for a pre made flatbed company that is simple and low profile.. don't want a big skirting and something that is light. What have you guys seen or used for some of you builds? Aluminum would probably be best.

Thanks Zach

Durango

Adventurer
Was debating about a custom flatbed, but at this time already have toolboxes that will fit nice under my FWC.. looking for a pre made flatbed company that is simple and low profile.. don't want a big skirting and something that is light. What have you guys seen or used for some of you builds? Aluminum would probably be best.

Zach, when we did our Hawk Flatbed build in 2015 my biggest challenge was finding a flatbed fabricator that would work in aluminum. (Everyone loves to work in steel and i understand why.) However, I finally found Largo Tank in Farmington, NM and they were exceptional to work with. Call and ask for Adam Wagoner- really great company. (So much so I'm going to have them do my Grandby Flatbed build in March!)

Steve

Skinhyfish

Observer
Steve thanks for heads up.. My fieet with side toolboxes on a flatbed is the goal. Seen a few rigs starting to come around on here.. tool box design with standard truck camper is a great set up for carrying gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles