Suspension Seat Isuzu NPS crew Cab

4x4 Truck

Can anyone shed a little light on retro fitting a stratos LTSS 3000 drivers seat to the NPS. Stratos have told me you cannot buy an adapter kit to retro fit a LTSS (second hand from another vehicle)to the Isuzu, you have to buy the LTSS that is speciic to the isuzu because the mounting is built into the seat frame.

The part numbers i was given were 904 - 931. The 931 is the fitting kit number.

4 x 4 truck posted part numbers for the fitting kit of 927. I was told this was for a 2012 truck beacause there was some change made at that time by Isuzu??

Im not overly confident in the imformation i an recieving from stratos so was hoping someone may be able to offer any advice if they have been down this path.

Cheers

part No SS904RH-927 is a LTSS 3000 seat with the suspension adaptor kit (RH)right hand or (LH)Left hand mounting bracket .

http://www.stratos.com.au/Page/isuzu-nh-truck-seats

Brenie

I just pick up a second hand ISRI suspension seat for the passenger side of my FTS off ebay for a couple of hundred bucks, wondering if I should get it re-stuffed (for want of a better term) or just stick it in and put nice covers on the seats.

IcedVolvo

Observer
I have a full ISRI air seat in mine but u need one of the old ones from an Iveco, called the poverty pack, its the super low profile version.

Have a KAB spring/shock in the passenger side

See posts by me earlier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles