LR3 cracked dashboard thread

Gnomad

I just noticed I have a crack going from the drivers side defroster area towards the back, and of course the ones over the airbag which must be a 100% failure rate, at least that looks like it's supposed to be there.

Cover it with the cover of your choice and don't look at it! My best advice for you cuz that crack will be end to end within a few months.

BR2009LR3

So for clarification, Yubert got hers from CARRS4X4 and Abran got his from Coverlay?

Im in need of one for my 2009 LR3. Coverlay has it for a 2008 but not 2009. Trying to contact them to see if it will fit both.

Love any more info or pics on a good looking cover. Started with cracks exactly around the airbag on passenger side. Now they are popping up all over. Its a sad thing.

sp543

Has anyone tried a tan Coverlay dash cover over a factory black dash? Is any of the original dash seen, or completely covered?

Just got 2 new cracks within 3 days, before it was only around the airbag and not really noticeable. I'm thinking the tan dash could be a nice change and match the rest of my interior.

Howski

I have a black Coverlay over a black dash. It’s great quality and looks factory. The only you could possibly see the existing dash is from outside of the vehicle where the front of the dash meets the windshield. Highly recommend it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94