Wanderlust-Journal is looking for travel stories

Sleam

Explorer
Hey friends, I'm editor at Wanderlust and we're looking for travel stories and photo essays to publish online. It's a new website with a focus on getting our stories out there. As a wanderer and writer myself, I found it hard to get published since my stories are anecdotal, conversational, informal. Not so much a political essay or a in depth study, but a personal experience of a place, location, environment.
So since I'm part of this community, get to talk at Overland Expo and NW Rally etc, I wanted to put the word out on here. I hope that's okay.
IF you send something in, say you heard about it from here and it'd get directed to me. A fast track!

This is the website. See if it's something you'd like to be part of and get in touch via the Submissions page.
Thanks,
Sleam

https://wanderlust-journal.com/home/

Sleam

Explorer
or get a hold of me via here with any questions. It's a pretty good sight, getting lots of attention and writers from all the world in the last few months.
s

Ashton

^^^ what he asked. Also, what format do you want this in? I can take direct copy and paste with img links from the posts for the adventure through the first two stages of the plumas nf bdt.... or eliminate those, make a written piece and submit links for pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles