FS Yakima Skyrise 2 $600

shifty98

Observer
I have a Yakima Skyrise 2 for sale. Only reason for selling is I have upgraded. I have only used it once. It would be a great RTT for someone wanting to try one out but not spend $2000 plus on a new one. It is the two person model. I prefer local deals. I am in Indianapolis. I would ship though if buyer pays shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_4144.JPG
    IMG_4144.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_4145.JPG
    IMG_4145.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_4146.JPG
    IMG_4146.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:

shifty98

Observer
Still for sale. I am going to be in the Smokey Mountains next week if anyone down there is wanting to meet.

shifty98

Observer
Price Drop $650

I have had a couple potential deals fall through recently, but she is still for sale. It would be a great entry level RTT for someone to get out there and use as camping season is upon us. I will be in all states bordering Indiana at some point this spring/summer and will be going out to Iowa for a trip and could bring it with me of there is more interest in any of those places. I am open to driving other places within 8hrs of Indy if you have a really cool place to explore for a weekend.

shifty98

Observer
Yes, it is a Skyrise 2. When I first listed it I was mistaken and thought it was the three person model but when I got out the owners manual I remembered it was actually the 2 person model. I will also point out that the two person model is only 8 inches narrower than it's three man counterpart.

Last edited:

Ghost65

Allergic to Pavement
We have the three person model...absolutely love it.

@shifty98, you should update the thread title to reflect the new price and correct model specification.

GLWS...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles