5 Days and 1300 miles of adventure across Utah - December 2017

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
Hey guys so I've got a trip report up on my site, I have been going back and forth on what to do about posting them here as I've had issues with companies and people using my photos without permission. And while I could just watermark them I'd prefer not to so for now I'm gonna just keep this report on my site and if you guys prefer them on here I'll copy and paste it over with smaller/watermarked images.

Utah Christmas 2017 - 5 days and 1300 miles of adventure!

39505932261_9ce56560ad_h.jpg

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Thanks for sharing
The winter and shoulder months seem to be the best time to avoid crowds. Shhhhh dont tell anyone.

Cool trip!

I come to this site to read reports not to get links to other websites. Which is unfortunate as I am interested in seeing your trip but as you are to lazy to do the work to put it on here I am to lazy to go to your website LOL

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
I come to this site to read reports not to get links to other websites. Which is unfortunate as I am interested in seeing your trip but as you are to lazy to do the work to put it on here I am to lazy to go to your website LOL

Please link some of your awesome content....

Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motafinga

Adventurer
Cool pics and report, my lady and I just went through Southern Utah after Christmas as well returning to Cali after spending the holiday with family in Santa Fe NM. One could spend a lifetime trying to see it all!

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer

Please link some of your awesome content....

Right

Great report!!

Cool pics and report, my lady and I just went through Southern Utah after Christmas as well returning to Cali after spending the holiday with family in Santa Fe NM. One could spend a lifetime trying to see it all!

Nice photos and trip report, and I didn't find clicking on the link to your report to be too onerous.

Thank you everyone! There's always gotta be one debbie downer though! I've had a lot of trouble with people using my images without my permission so I find it easier to monitor when the images are taken from my site rather than a forum so thanks for the support!

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Great pictures and trip report! Thanks for sharing! I come to this site to read trip reports, clicking a large link at the top of your post makes it easy.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles