Trailer with CVT trailer top tent

I am selling my camping trailer due to moving out of state and outgrowing it years ago. (4 kids)

I bought the trailer itself from an expo member, it is built on an M416 frame, fully disassembled and powder coated, and the box/tub is custom built with a lid. I built a slide out kitchen/storage drawer and added some gas shocks to allow the lid to open with the tent on top. Still has lunettes ring, will include 2 pintle hitches if interested. One straight and one adjustable. Trailer has 7 pin plug and is ready for brakes to be added if desired. Fully loaded I think it weighs under 1500lbs.

Trailer top tent is the original CVT trailer top tent. The sleeping area is on top of the trailer lid, with a zippered door to separate the sleeping area from the fold out room. The tent also has a zip on extentionthat will extend rearward another 7 feet and the full width of the tent in the unfolded position. It's massive. This allows you a fully enclosed second room for cooking, cracking open a cold one with the boys, etc.

The trailer also has a water tank and water pump, location for a 12v battery to power the pump, I wired in a hella style 12v plug for my fridge, etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things as I haven't used it in at least a year.
I am moving soon and need to sell.

Trailer tows absolutely great. I have had it over 90mph on accident behind my 80 series on 37" tire with zero wobble. Can't even tell the trailer is there. I have towed it behind a jeep as well and it's like it's not even behind you. IMG_9386.jpgIMG_0956.jpgIMG_1020.jpgIMG_1018.jpgIMG_5319.jpgIMG_5146.jpgIMG_5176.jpgIMG_9388.jpgIMG_9387.jpgIMG_0992.jpg

Axle is a 3500lb with 6 lug hubs.

Asking $3000 OBO.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke