Roofnest Group Buy?

Roofnest

Hello overlanders - I haven't really posted on this forum much yet but I plan to get a little more involved in 2018. As many of you may know Roofnest has been making and selling RTTs for a little over a year and a half now and we've got a number of selling points (which I don't want to cover here). You can check out our website at www.roofnest.com. Especially check out our Galleries!

We have a number of design enhancements that are making their was into our line of tents in the 1st quarter of this year. Better headliners, better mesh doorways that zip all the way closed, pockets that can be attached inside or outside (for shoes, e.g.), thicker mattress, ladder attachments (I"m sure I'm forgetting something).

I wanted to offer members of ExPo the opportunity to do a Group Buy this Spring for delivery in March or April. Here's what I'd like to offer:

- for 5-9 GB members, $200 off per tent any model
- for 10-19 GB members, $300 off per tent any model
- for 20 and over GB members, $400 off per tent any model

The shipping charge of $249 will apply unless you can pick your tent up in Los Angeles.

This Group Buy will be open through January 31st for anyone to join. Just post on this thread with something like "I'm in" - no money needs to be committed. When we hit Jan 31st, I will total the number of members, determine the discount, and collect a $750 deposit from everyone to secure their spot and make a final determination of the number of members and the actual discount offered (in case some of the IN's do not make the deposit).

If you have any questions, please post them here so other's can benefit from my answers. (First, please check out my website and especially our FAQ to see if your question has already been answered.)

Thank you!

Tim
Owner, Roofnest

BlackWrangler4door.jpg

Ray_G

Explorer
Interesting. The Sparrow X is intriguing both b/c of the capability to put stuff up top (assume it has to come off before the tent is opened?) as well as its footprint being the smallest of the hardshell tents that I've seen in my research.

Roofnest

Interesting. The Sparrow X is intriguing both b/c of the capability to put stuff up top (assume it has to come off before the tent is opened?) as well as its footprint being the smallest of the hardshell tents that I've seen in my research.

You can leave gear, etc on top of the Sparrow X when opening/closing as long as you've got less than about 50 lbs on there. If you have more on top then opening/closing will be trickier and the struts may not keep the upper shell plus the load elevated - so you'd need to take some gear/toys off before opening the tent. Hope that makes sense! thanks

Roofnest

Only a one year warranty?

Yes sir! We certainly support our tents after the year is up - that first year will assure you that any problems with the tent will be fully covered. After that, we've got parts and know-how, etc and can help with any issues that come up to keep your Roofnest working well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles