FOR SALE: 73k-mile 2010 Land Rover LR4 with heavy duty package

motojay61

SOLD and thanks to all who commented, replied and PM'd!

Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Description:

Immaculate one-owner 2010 LR4 with 5.0 V-8 showing 73,450 miles. Arizona vehicle from new. Alaska White over almond/nutmeg leather with no visible wear. No curb rash on wheels. Tires have good tread remaining and no visible checking. Special ordered with the relatively rare Heavy Duty package which includes the locking rear diff and a full-size spare. 3 sunroofs and unused third-row seating. The towing package was dealer installed when new and has never been used. Draw bar included.

Dealer-maintained from new. Full 60k service and all new brake rotors, pads and sensors @ 69,216 miles on 2/3/17. Full service history available. Clean CarFax. Original window sticker. Always garaged and regularly detailed. The only modification is the addition of a BMW-style battery tender connection on the front fascia below the grille.

The lone known maintenance issue on the horizon is that the control arm bushings are beginning to make noise, a common issue with these trucks which is remedied by replacing the arms, which are surprisingly reasonable (for a Land Rover).

This is an excellent candidate for an overland conversion. Bring some Johnson Rods and your favorite tires and you've got a great start.

As a bonus, a Gap Diagnostics IID Tool BT included with sale. This $500 tool was purchased and used once to reset codes following the 11-30-16 battery replacement. It can be used for suspension height programming in conjunction with a Johnson Rod install.

Price: $22,000

PM for more photos and any questions you may have.

Thanks,

Jay P1050258.JPGP1050270.JPGP1050279.JPGP1050284.JPGP1050281.JPGP1050272.JPGP1050265.JPGP1050260.JPGP1050257.JPGP1050280.JPG

Last edited:

motojay61

Price reduction to $20k for LR4 HD

I could sure use the space and time, so perhaps a price reduction will help?

USMC Dude

Just looking to get lost
Man, I wish you were on the East Coast or I still lived on the West Coast. That is a clean LR4. I normally hate the tan interior as it gets dirty so easily, but you have kept it clean. Good luck with the sale.

MTSN

Explorer
Man, I wish you were on the East Coast or I still lived on the West Coast. That is a clean LR4. I normally hate the tan interior as it gets dirty so easily, but you have kept it clean. Good luck with the sale.

Wish you were in Florida, exactly what I'm looking for.

If it's a good deal for you guys, just ship it. I shipped a 200 series recently from Maryland to Denver for $900, so it might be cheaper than you expect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles