Polaris is about to screw the good folks at 4WD hardware

highlandercj-7

Explorer
In case no one hear has heard or may have pull at Polaris. They bought out Tans American auto parts last year. They now own: 4wd Hardware, 4 wheel Parts, Rubicon Express, Smitty Built, and Pro Comp.

The folks at 4wd in Ohio just got notice they are closing them down in a coupe months? If this happens I am done with anything and every thing Polaris.

4WD is a JEEP icon and a lot of good people stand to be put out of a job for nothing.

:mad::mad:

All of this BS is last minute notice, so I do not know if calling into Polaris can help or not.

BigDaveZJ

Adventurer
Meh.
Wasn't it 4WDH that bought JU from Chris back in like 2002 and then ran the place into the ground? I haven't bought a part from them in the 18 years I've had my Jeep, won't be starting anytime soon anyways as they carry very few ZJ parts.

zb39

Adventurer
This looks like a great move for Polaris and in the end will bring even more jobs to the US................................The economy is kicking butt!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Who buys Polaris products? I know allot of toys types and zero own a polaris toy. Are they popular on the east coast and midwest?

elliottblackwood

Adventurer
Meh.
Wasn't it 4WDH that bought JU from Chris back in like 2002 and then ran the place into the ground? I haven't bought a part from them in the 18 years I've had my Jeep, won't be starting anytime soon anyways as they carry very few ZJ parts.

Ah, the glory days.

Also... Hi Dave!

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Have you heard of something called RZR???
Shure its that $11,000 fancy golf kart bought by people who typically dont have the bones to start with. So again the question why?

Who does financing for the rzr sales? Probably wise to make sure you dont own any stock in that bank. Especially when the market slows up after the freebies coming out of the White House dry up due to reality and Republicans loose majority vote.

85cj7boy

Who buys Polaris products? I know allot of toys types and zero own a polaris toy. Are they popular on the east coast and midwest?

Yes they are popular and so is Trump and the Trump economy. Business takeovers and buyouts happen in a growing economy. Get used to it. It's the evolution of business. TAXATION REDUCTION! Put the money back into companies and consumers and they will use it and buy with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles