Thread: Nicaragua 4X4 Recommendations (And an Jimny Question)

Default Nicaragua 4X4 Recommendations (And an Jimny Question)

I noticed a few places that rent 4X4's in Nicaragua. Does anybody here have any experience with a particular outfit?

And now that you're here, who's seen the inside of a Suzuki Jimny? Do you think 2 adults and 2 kids with backpacks would be too tight?

Have looked at them a little since they're everywhere and I owned a couple of Samurais long ago.

It's gonna be tight but doable. I was in a Jeep wrangler the other day with 11 other people so tight has a completely different definition down here lol

Haha, nice. We'll probably stick to 4 people. We've gone on road trips with our little hatchback, so I was thinking it may be similar. I don't mind getting something bigger but I really want to rip around in a tiny 4x4.

My friend hated diesels until he rented a Toyota diesel Hilux down there.
    Another vehicle we can't get here.
    2007 Dodge 2500 Regcab 4wd 5.9 CTD. G-56 , TC800 Northstar popup 24/7. Suspension mutt. Kore,Thuren & Carli. Anarchy EFI Live.

Two adults and two SMALL kids with backpacks should be ok (not great). The Jimny is similar in size to the old Samurai. Safe travels.
    Karl
    Toyota Series 79 + Expedition Trailer
    www.monkeybaymarina.com