WTB: DD Expedition Rig >$15000 in the Southeast

arb098

Adventurer
Less than $15,000!

So, my daily driver and I were in a little accident last week, and now I'm on the hunt for a new vehicle. Thankfully, I got the "Okay" from my lady to get us another expedition vehicle to go along with our Montero. If anyone is in the southeast US, preferably southeast TN or north GA/AL, and has a good, dependable expedition vehicle they want to get rid of, let me know! Bonus points if you've already done some work, but no wiring or mechanical issues. I'm not looking for another project; I've got plenty of those as is.

Lemme know what y'all got!

Extra, EXTRA bonus points if you've got a RTT you'd throw in.

Last edited:

floodbucket

2005 e350 Quigley 4x4 hightop

I have a diesel Quigley 4x4 in Asheville NC with 118k bulletlroofed and recent agile off-road RIP kit. Looking for 18.5 but you check it out if interested and make me an offer. Pm me for more details if you are interested

TFin04

Adventurer
We are ever so slightly off on price, but I think this fits your requests perfectly. Was my DD, has zero issues, and I've done some tasteful and proper upgrades. I'm in Michigan, not too hard to link up to TN.

Send me an email if you'd like to talk more. tf ineis @ gmail dot com

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/t...-Xterra-Pro4X-Michigan-Adventure-Ready-16-000

24736507827_1cf92b8879_c.jpg

arb098

Adventurer
Thanks for the help, m8s. We wound up with something a little different than what I wanted, but it made the lady happy. What's that old saying? If the lady is happy, I'm happy? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles