What is the latest and greatest' in cell phone boosters?

Durango

Adventurer
We currently have the Wilson Sleek 4G 5-Band Kit 5-Band Voice & 4G Data Booster installed in our Ram/ Flatbed Hawk combo and honestly it performs great with our S7 phones.

In fact, I was going to transfer the set-up into our new 2018 Ram Chassis Cab and Grandby Flatbed arriving in March. But as I (reluctantly) was getting our current set-up ready to put up for sale yesterday I realized I've got the antenna wiring all nicely run. We have a 800/1900 MHz Magnet Mount Antenna for the cab (which does better for 3G and voice) and a 4-inch 4G Mini Antenna feeding the camper. (Better for 4G) Then we just switch the cradle when we stop for the night.

So if I include the Wilson Sleek booster in the sale what is everyone currently using for voice and date cell phone boosting. (We're on Verizon.) Our main travel area is the 'remote west' with emphasis on Colorado and Utah. My job gives me great freedom to go camping but it is better if I stay 'under the radar' by allowing my co-workers to occasionally reach out to me. :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve

SteveNear White Crack.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles