All Pro Expo Rear Leaf Spring Toyota Tacoma 2005 - Current

tjalward

Observer
Not sure if I should put this here or in the 'expedition equipment' section.

Located in Chandler AZ.

All Pro Expo / expedition rear spring. Only one spring, not a set. This is a true progressive spring with no overload leaves. This appears new, was installed for mock up purposes I believe, but not driven, not any significant miles anyway. I can tell that it has been clamped down to the axle, but there is literally no wear on the pads, original paint is perfect other than where it wore away from my garage floor, eyelets have perfectly new bushings. I bought second hand from Craigslist, was going to get another one from All Pro (they will sell separately, I talked to them on email and phone). But in the end I am going to stick with my Dakars and update them with additional leaves for my needs. Good for constant heavy loads in the back of the truck. Will provide 3" lift with several hundred pounds of added weight. Don't forget to upgrade your shocks to control the heavier springs! Have some OME shocks I will be selling in another listing.

I am sure you can make a set for way less than a new pair as long as you don't have to ship across the country. Or maybe you want a spare for your heavy expedition rig? Maybe you broke one and looking to make whole again? All Pro is getting $600 for a pair now. See all the specs and details

https://www.allprooffroad.com/shop/2005-tacoma-leaf-springs/

Asking $100. Shipping won't be cheap, it is about 75 pounds.

Please PM with details, or post reply here for questions so everyone benefits.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7354.JPG
    IMG_7354.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7355.JPG
    IMG_7355.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7356.JPG
    IMG_7356.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: