2nd Gen Jeep Compass?

Lostguy

Any new Compasses here. Hardly an offroad vehicle compared to my JK but with the new lift kit available, some sliders, and a few accessories well you know how it goes. Something along the lines of the Jeep Compass Trailpass Concept which used the lift kit now available form Rocky Road I do beleive would be perfect.

Jeep-Compass-Trailpass-Concept-720x340.jpg

My new Trailhawk, gets you an inch more ride height, 4wd LOW (computer), better approach angles from unique bumpers, skidplates and some tow hooks, and some other little nits and nats. Standard trailhawk package stuff.

2.jpg

WyoCherokee

Adventurer
I am really considering buying one here in the next month or so once i pay off my diesel. I drove a couple of them and feel like they will make a great little run about/fishing/camping rig for 2 people a couple dogs, and a weekends worth of gear. and get good mileage to boot! hard to beat the 19k price tag to!

2180miles

Endurance Adventuring
I was just at the New England Auto Show up here in Boston and finally had a chance to really check a Trailhawk Compass out in person... If I didn't need as much space as the WK2 can hold (albeit nothing in comparison to a 4R) I would absolutely buy one.

I'm trying to get my folks to pick one up for the 2 of them to use going back and forth to their house in the NH mountains... 2 people, hiking + cycling gear, should fit them well and be plenty capable.

kayadog

Adventurer
I liked the Compass until I test drive one. I really did not like the 2.4. It’s too bad because otherwise the Trailhawk is a nice vehicle. Hopefully the will put the new 2.0 turbo in it or maybe a diesel. I ended up buying a used WK2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles