Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BRAID Wheels Xterra

Quote Originally Posted by broncobowsher View Post
    I'm scared to ask what they cost.
    Not as much as you might think! These come out to be $427 a wheel in 16x7 beadlock B white. Which, for what your getting is pretty great I think.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anthony.V; 02-12-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Wheels have arrived stateside! They'll soon be on the last leg of their journey here to California and their new home on the Xterra!

We're planning a quick trip to Big Sur this weekend so I've been busy with lots of little odds and ends. Stay tuned for updates! You guys can also follow along on instagram/Facebook. Be sure to check out #braidxterra

Sub'd to your Instagram. Will look forward to watching your progress.

"Cool news" for the #braidxterra! We just ordered up a brand spanking new fridge! We purchased the " Indel B TB41 A" from www.truckfridge.com in Kentucky. Fingers crossed that it will arrive in time for our trip. But with 4 day shipping, if it does it will be VERY close! (cue suspenseful music).

One of the things I absolutely HATE is lugging around a bunch of ice (that includes dry ice.) And if you plan on bringing any "real" food along with you there's not lots of options. And if your living out of your vehicles in the middle of nowhere for more than a few days, "real" food is REALLY nice to have.

While there are tons of great options out there, the Indel B looks to be the best bang for your buck option. If anyone is interested or "fridge shopping" yourself I'd be happy to share how we arrived at this fridge.

Super excited for no more water logged food! And of course, a cold beer at the end of any long journey will be nice!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony.V View Post
    We purchased the " Indel B TB41 A" from www.truckfridge.com in Kentucky.
    Let us know how you like that vendor once you have the goods delivered and time to comment on it. There is a chance I might get one there as well, seem to be good prices compared to other places. I actually followed your link with no interest in a fridge, just wanted to see about a home state vendor, but darn if that TB 18 model looks perfect for my setup, currently on back order though.

Edit: Oh the heck with it, found glowing reviews in another thread, so I ordered it....
    Last edited by Airmapper; 02-13-2018 at 09:29 PM.
    2011 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X - 6sp MT - Build Thread
    2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited - Build Thread
    YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Airmapper View Post
    Let us know how you like that vendor once you have the goods delivered and time to comment on it. There is a chance I might get one there as well, seem to be good prices compared to other places. I actually followed your link with no interest in a fridge, just wanted to see about a home state vendor, but darn if that TB 18 model looks perfect for my setup, currently on back order though.

Edit: Oh the heck with it, found glowing reviews in another thread, so I ordered it....
    Good call! Vendor was excellent! Goods arrived early and we got to bring the fridge on our trip! Fridge has worked flawlessly so far by the way! Hope your just as satisfied with yours!

Lots of updates en route! Got really tied up with getting the truck ready for the trip,which was a blast! Stay tuned! And don't forget you can also follow #braidxterra on Facebook and Instagram!

"Breaker... Breaker..." Did a last minute comm install on the #braidxterra and installed a Uniden CB last Friday before we left for Big sur. Ultimately, I would like to get HAM radio as you can communicate from almost anywhere. That takes licensing and time I didn't have before we left though. The CB allowed us to stay in touch with our friend that did the trip with us while we're on the road.

Hmmmm...something came in the mail while I was away.

Mission for the day:

Get the #braidxterra new set of #braidwheels mounted up and ready to roll!!

Lots of pics and updates en route!! Stay tuned!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12