BRAID Wheels Xterra

Airmapper

Inactive Member
We purchased the " Indel B TB41 A" from www.truckfridge.com in Kentucky.

Let us know how you like that vendor once you have the goods delivered and time to comment on it. There is a chance I might get one there as well, seem to be good prices compared to other places. I actually followed your link with no interest in a fridge, just wanted to see about a home state vendor, but darn if that TB 18 model looks perfect for my setup, currently on back order though.

Edit: Oh the heck with it, found glowing reviews in another thread, so I ordered it....

Last edited:

Anthony.V

Observer
Let us know how you like that vendor once you have the goods delivered and time to comment on it. There is a chance I might get one there as well, seem to be good prices compared to other places. I actually followed your link with no interest in a fridge, just wanted to see about a home state vendor, but darn if that TB 18 model looks perfect for my setup, currently on back order though.

Edit: Oh the heck with it, found glowing reviews in another thread, so I ordered it....
Good call! Vendor was excellent! Goods arrived early and we got to bring the fridge on our trip! Fridge has worked flawlessly so far by the way! Hope your just as satisfied with yours!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Anthony.V

Observer
Lots of updates en route! Got really tied up with getting the truck ready for the trip,which was a blast! Stay tuned! And don't forget you can also follow #braidxterra on Facebook and Instagram!

Anthony.V

Observer
"Breaker... Breaker..." Did a last minute comm install on the #braidxterra and installed a Uniden CB last Friday before we left for Big sur. Ultimately, I would like to get HAM radio as you can communicate from almost anywhere. That takes licensing and time I didn't have before we left though. The CB allowed us to stay in touch with our friend that did the trip with us while we're on the road.
5f8926c3006ec027abed7ae1d5ee7a37.jpg
a15efc72b39f2576287473680b15c886.jpg

Anthony.V

Observer
Hmmmm...something came in the mail while I was away. :D

Mission for the day:

Get the #braidxterra new set of #braidwheels mounted up and ready to roll!!

Lots of pics and updates en route!! Stay tuned!
d37b3da769ac0eff6e8a7aea8cec3a26.jpg
850511def599effe8eee3dd4bdeac4c6.jpg

Anthony.V

Observer
Check out the photos from the #braidxterra "pre-install photo shoot." I'm always so impressed with the build quality and design of these I thought they deserved a bit of time in the spotlight on their own!

When you look at the details you can see why they really are "the last wheels you'll ever need."
157e132b5379e39c8738b438fe3b14ef.jpg
d0052f5a3bda4b71c35772f3aa46793c.jpg
1a6b36d3da9f9ab4d1a48016ad7185d2.jpg
c909da28ece95284fc9087ce73a25bd4.jpg
48474ee4541be35248629373638a5233.jpg
4bb7d8f68c484e6c6a161b932f1eec48.jpg
436c35f2e59b02054c9ab1dff43737b7.jpg
98f060cf3deab2b57e611253ede8af54.jpg
1c991afc4273bc8b91c4f445b02d563e.jpg

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
These are going to look so sick! Are you going to do some Rally Armors out fitted with aircraft wire to hold them back too? Kind of like a rally raid truck.

Anthony.V

Observer
Those wheels really look the business. And you'll like those Generals. They're great, I'm on my third set.
Thanks! And yes, the generals have been awesome? They're a transplant from the factory wheels. I havent put many miles on them so they're going to live on the new wheels until they're shot. The ones I have though have been awesome, on and off road!

Anthony.V

Observer
These are going to look so sick! Are you going to do some Rally Armors out fitted with aircraft wire to hold them back too? Kind of like a rally raid truck.
I thought about that! I think they'd look pretty neat, and actually serve a function as well. Whenever I hit the highway after a trail, im always worried a rock might dislodge itself from the tread and crack someone's windshield.

Going to try and shoot some pics with the wheels installed ASAP!

Anthony.V

Observer
#braidxterra wearing its "new shoes" for the first time. BRAID Fullrace T DAKAR beadlock Type B. 17x6 et26
eb8f37dd9a443e410feed7d60de40e35.jpg
bf9f6c65e64e74e9fed691e5a4d1e251.jpg
f07dd5bfd8d305c503bf780f5188c2fa.jpg

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
Ya man, that looks pretty sick. Have to take it to spectate some rally races. Based on my experiences other spectators like done up Xterras, can't imagine what they'd think of one on Braid's.

Anthony.V

Observer
Ya man, that looks pretty sick. Have to take it to spectate some rally races. Based on my experiences other spectators like done up Xterras, can't imagine what they'd think of one on Braid's.
Thanks man!

Yeah, that'd make for a fun camping trip actually. It's been ages since I've been to a stage rally, and my wife's never been. Used to go spectate Gorman rally back when SCCA then CRS did it. I don't think either run it anymore. I've never seen a rally America event, maybe have to check one of those out. Have wanted to catch WRC in Mexico for years as well. Ooh a revisit to Pikes peak might be in order as well.

I ran a WRX in RallyX for a few years, was a blast. Always wanted to do stage rally, but never made the jump. One day maybe... Which events do you go to?

07BlackSpecV

Adventurer
Thanks man!

Yeah, that'd make for a fun camping trip actually. It's been ages since I've been to a stage rally, and my wife's never been. Used to go spectate Gorman rally back when SCCA then CRS did it. I don't think either run it anymore. I've never seen a rally America event, maybe have to check one of those out. Have wanted to catch WRC in Mexico for years as well. Ooh a revisit to Pikes peak might be in order as well.

I ran a WRX in RallyX for a few years, was a blast. Always wanted to do stage rally, but never made the jump. One day maybe... Which events do you go to?

I go to Sno Drift and Lake Superior Performance Rally. Rally America is kind of declining but there is another series really picking up in the western part of the US right now. LSPR is probably the biggest thing I look forward to every year, set way up in the UP of Michigan I can never get enough of it.

Anthony.V

Observer
I go to Sno Drift and Lake Superior Performance Rally. Rally America is kind of declining but there is another series really picking up in the western part of the US right now. LSPR is probably the biggest thing I look forward to every year, set way up in the UP of Michigan I can never get enough of it.
Sounds good! I'll have to make the journey some day, maybe meet up with ya and hang out!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles