FS: ARB Simpson III RTT w/ annex and ladder extension

mmccurdy

Adventurer
Tent itself is in great condition, just had it out over New Year's. I've had it for a while, but we haven't actually used it very many nights.

It's been outside, so the cover is starting to show some signs of weather. It's still perfectly functional, but brand new replacement covers are $162 from ARB if it bothers you.

It includes the annex ($250 value) which is in like-new condition, and a ladder extension ($50 value) which helps if you've got a bit of a lift or the ground's not totally level.

The fold-out platform has some small cracks in the black plastic lamination material near the corners. They appeared shortly after I got the tent (new), or it's possible they were always there and it took me a little while to notice. I figured they're cosmetic so I didn't go through the trouble of having ARB replace the platform. Again, if it bothers you, ARB has always had excellent customer service in my experience, so I wouldn't be surprised if they'd still do it (but definitely selling as-is, no guarantees on that).

Tent + annex combos are $1400 new, so I'm asking $700. Pick up in NorCal (Santa Clara).

Edit: tent is SOLD! Thanks for your interest.

(Folded pic is from just now, deployed pic is the actual tent, but it's from a few years ago.)

2018-01-19%20at%2016.24.png

2018-01-19%20at%2016.44.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles