Any recommendations for aftermarket truck seats

dirtnadvil

I have been going through my 2003 Chevy giving it a make over and I would like to get some new front seats. The truck has a 60 / 40 split front seat and I would like to get bucket seats and then add a lockable center storage box to replace the center console. I have been looking at Scheel-Mann seats and Recaro seats but I would like to see all thats available before I purchase anything..What I am looking for will be user friendliness; good lumbar support and full adjustability. Heated seats would be a plus. Since this isn't a sports car I don't need prominate bolstering to crawl over when Im getting in and out of the truck. Soooooo, what seats should I be checking out?

If I remember correctly 2000-2004 had integrated seat belts. Only seat manufacturer I know of is Sheel that makes seats with integrated seat belts. Plus you will be getting a constant seat belt warning indication on the dash.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Wouldn't it be easier to just bolt in seats from a Tahoe or Suburban? You can even find a set that has the seat heaters built in. I find the front buckets in my Suburban to be pretty darn comfortable and with good bolstering and side-to-side support.

You could probably do the center console from those vehicles, too. Doesn't lock but has decent storage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles