SOLD - M116A3 Trailer - $700

mnwanders

*SOLD*

Link to my craigslist ad. I'm putting my trailer up for sale that I just bought a few months ago. Turns out I don't have the time to build anything, so I'm going to be buying an already completed teardrop.

Ask: $700

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/tro/d/1-ton-m116a3-military-trailer/6466463014.html

"Good condition M116a3 military trailer for sale. Built in 1988, 1 ton capacity, dry weight is 800 pounds. The flatbed is roughly 6 feet wide by 8 feet long. Very little rust on the trailer, and some minor paint peeling on the underside. It is not titled, MN does not require it to be titled. It has a pintle/lunette hitch, and surge brakes. It has hand operated parking brakes. One side does not appear to work, but the other works fine for holding it in place. It is 24v lighting so it will not work with your standard auto electric connection, I pulled it home using temporary magnetic trailer lights that you can buy from Home Depot or Northern Tool. I bought the trailer about 2 months ago off craigslist here with plans to turn it into a small camper but it turns out I really don't have the time to build it. The guy I bought it from bought it off of eBay, he bought it for the attached military generator and then sold the trailer to me. I looked for months and this was a good buy, but as you can see by the unfinished garage in the background, I just have too many projects right now."
1385441d6312e32cd09d232a3235a39d.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne