SOLD - M101-A2 Trailer With Ribs and Canvas

Caelan

I've got an M101 A2 trailer that I'm looking to part ways with. I used it to move down to California from Oregon and was planning on building it out into a mobile workshop, but life has a funny way of changing direction. So now I'm just looking to get out of it what I paid a few months ago.

It's in great shape, still has the wood side rails, ribs, and canvas. It pulls great fully loaded behind my Jeep and I'd imagine a full size rig would barely notice it's there. There are a couple lumps and dings like you'd expect from an off road trailer, but it's just minor cosmetics. It's wired for a 7-blade trailer plug with electric lights. The pintle hitch is attached to surge brakes, so there's never a worry of your brakes shorting out in a water crossing. 35" tires on 8 lug Dodge-pattern wheels. Oregon doesn't require registration for light trailers, so you'll need to get it registered or take it to another state that doesn't bother with trailer registration silliness. I'll paste in the official specifications below.

The gas can in the pictures is not included, but I'll happily toss in the pintle receiver for a bit extra. I'm in the San Francisco Bay area, but I'm happy to help arrange shipping or delivery pretty much anywhere in the continental US.

M-101 Trailer, Cargo, 3/4 ton Specifications

Length, overall 147 inches
Length, cargo box 100 inches
Width, overall 73.5 inches
Height, overall, empty, with cover 83 inches
Height, cargo box 19.64 inches
Ground clearance 14 inches
Fording depth 30 inches
Weight, empty 1,340 lbs
Payload, cross country 1,500 lbs
Payload, highway 2,250 lbs
(from Olive-drab.com)​

I'm having a hard time with images on the site, so check out the local craigslist post for a few pictures: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/tro/d/m101-a2-military-3-4-ton/6466743439.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles