Bruiser the Adventure Cargo Trailer

Adventurous

Explorer
Bummer man. I was reading like a mad man, excited to see it completed as my wife and I just purchased the little brother to yours. 5x8 with 4ft ceiling height. Good luck with your sale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry to disappoint! The reality is that the wife and I are selling our house in a couple of months and hitting the road, the amount of work that needed to get done in that time was just too much; perhaps if I could take multiple weeks off from work or had some help I could have made it happen, but with everything else going on I was having a hard time seeing how it could all get done in that time frame.

L3TT3RS

@pooping_outside
Bummer man. I was reading like a mad man, excited to see it completed as my wife and I just purchased the little brother to yours. 5x8 with 4ft ceiling height. Good luck with your sale.

Sorry to disappoint! The reality is that the wife and I are selling our house in a couple of months and hitting the road, the amount of work that needed to get done in that time was just too much; perhaps if I could take multiple weeks off from work or had some help I could have made it happen, but with everything else going on I was having a hard time seeing how it could all get done in that time frame.
So, what's the plan then? Buy a pop up camper?

Adventurous

Explorer
Whats plan "C" now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, what's the plan then? Buy a pop up camper?

We purchased a hard side cab-over truck camper and a Ram 3500. It’s not nearly as nimble as the Tacoma and trailer might be, but it should, in the long run, work out better for us. I wish I had the time to build out the trailer but the plan morphed from rudimentary trailer to a more well equipped mini-Rv. With an impending house sale and move, I just didn't have the time or resources to make it happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles