Bailey's 2010 Tundra w/ FWC | Adventure Build & Photos

BJ'sFJ

BJ's Tundra :)
RAM Mounts keeping the iPad w/ Gaia GPS secure. For those that haven't heard about Gaia GPS, it's an offline map service that allows you to download maps in a variety of different formats. I like the satellite & roads feature while quite a few friends use USGS topo maps. This is great when service is non-existent and you need to see where you're at.

40541610524_51eb3e7d7f_h.jpg

41256078671_ef61bd4d84_h.jpg

41256074531_b682779372_h.jpg

rickashay

Explorer
Great build with proper execution. The full size life has many appeals - following along closely and stoked to see this thing with a GFC!!

gillbrak

RAM Mounts keeping the iPad w/ Gaia GPS secure. For those that haven't heard about Gaia GPS, it's an offline map service that allows you to download maps in a variety of different formats. I like the satellite & roads feature while quite a few friends use USGS topo maps. This is great when service is non-existent and you need to see where you're at.

Does the non-cell iPad work or no?

mike h

Adventurer
We like the Slee sliders, although when we started the build there wasn't as many choices as we see now. I've had Slee sliders on an 80 series and they are certainly built strong for severe duty. On the daily practical side, we like the running board style to access the roof and traveling with a big dog in the back seat we look for sliders that minimize the chance of his legs getting caught jumping in or out. We also use the Gaia app on an iPad and iPhone. The Ram mount in the cupholder works pretty well if you don't want the arm mount.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94