2015 GM 2500HD Wiring Options

I have an ARB Bumber w/ Warn winch on the front of my 2015 Chevy 2500HD. I'm looking to add a couple lights on the bumper, a switch for the winch, and a radio. I think I'd probably go with one of the sPOD universal options, but am having a hard time finding a way to wire it through the firewall without drilling... I've scoured the GM forums, found a couple suggestions, but can't seem to replicate the passage on my set-up. Has anyone else done this?

Thanks!

PGW

Observer
While this was on a different vehicle (2003 Yukon XL), I found a nice flat spot on the front floorboards with nothing behind them (the front outside corners), drilled some holes and installed Daystar firewall boots facing downards. As long as the wiring isn't too voluminous you won't notice it under the carpet/floormats. On mine, I had wires coming from the center console which I routed around the edges of the front floorpan, down and through the boot, then routed the wires along the framerail and up the inner fenders to the firewall/engine bay. That was the best/easiest way I found to route wires to the engine bay without a lot of drama.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles