08 Chevy AWD Express Hi Top, nicely converted, SoCal

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
An underpriced 2008 AWD Chevy Express Cargo Van/ Custom Camper - $22500 (Folsom)

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/ct...443957597.html

I say underpriced because another low top, uncamperized 2009 Chevy AWD van, is for sale in Colorado right now for $24,500.....so either that one is over priced or this nicely converted California van is underpriced!

Attachments

• A8A086B9-0676-4B5A-896C-5D50BA46B222.jpeg
    A8A086B9-0676-4B5A-896C-5D50BA46B222.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 123

TooSteep

Observer
Nice

I find that to be a very inviting interior. More like a comfy living room than living in your kitchen. I need something like this to come up for sale in Vancouver ...

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
.... I need something like this to come up for sale in Vancouver ...

Yeah, isn't that the truth? The right rig never is just down the street from you.

I found the perfect van for me today.....and my luck, it's in Boston! I'm in the desert SW right now, so that's not gonna happen (at least not now in the middle of winter).

Last fall I found a great 4x4 camper...but it was back in South Carolina of course. It cost me three weeks and a couple thousand dollars to get it back home....so, I'm not likely to do that again soon.

Anyway, good luck with your search in Canada.

goin camping

Explorer
I find that to be a very inviting interior. More like a comfy living room than living in your kitchen. I need something like this to come up for sale in Vancouver ...

What are you talking about? The only thing around here are white cargo vans. You guys have all the AWD window vans like I want up there.

TooSteep

Observer
What are you talking about? The only thing around here are white cargo vans. You guys have all the AWD window vans like I want up there.

Are you talking Delica's? They are too narrow and crowded for living in for weeks at a time. That said, they look great and are breeding like rabbits around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles