Camping gear clearout - New, unused

Clearing out my camping gear collection, too much gear fetish. Realized that I have way too much stuff and need to thin the herd. I will update the list as I add more items. Sorry for lack of pics (unable to add from my computer right now), but the items below are unused, so they are essentially stock as you would find them on the internet. I will add pics once I get a chance this weekend.

Contact me if interested at: anoopkrishna.r@gmail.com

Big Agnes Air core insulated sleeping pad, 72" and regular width - Black - $45 incl shipping to lower 48

Big Agnes Air core insulated sleeping pad - Blue 72" and regular width - $45 incl shipping to lower 48

Marmot 700 fill down jacket, Womens size small, light blue, washed and treated with DownTek - Lightly used - $35 incl. shipping to lower 48 SOLD

Marmot Precip jacket, Mens size large, Black, unused - $35 incl. shipping to lower 48 - Pending sale

Zamberlan Latemar, Mens US Size 10 ( same fit as 10.5, these run large), worn a total of 10 times, less than 10 miles. In excellent condition - $200 incl. shipping to lower 48 - SOLD

Fjallraven Karl pants - US Size 36 in, Color- Savanah, Raw length (Inseam at 35, Hem to fit), Brand new with Tag, never worn - $ 75 incl shipping to lower 48 SOLD

Fjallraven Karl Zip-off Pants, US Size 36 in, Color - Sand, Raw length (Inseam at 35, Hem to fit), Brand new with Tag, never worn - $90 incl shipping to lower 48 withdrawn from sale

More to come...

Last edited:

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Buy with confidence from this seller. I've purchased two of the items, both transactions were completed with great comms and fast shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles