now this interesting, Lifetime Products 55 QUART HIGH PERFORMANCE COOLER

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
If you're in Utah, they have them at the factory store. They were selling seconds for $49 or $59. Don't remember off the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outback97

Adventurer
This is interesting, thanks for posting. I wonder if they'll come out with one in a 35 ish liter size. The 55 liter is a bit larger than we need.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
This is interesting, thanks for posting. I wonder if they'll come out with one in a 35 ish liter size. The 55 liter is a bit larger than we need.

On Saturday I stopped in to look at the cooler and ask about other sizes, they are planning to release a 35 and a 77 quart (not Liters) size and other color options later this year or early next year, the 55 is too small for us but we will be buying the 77 in white when it comes out.

outback97

Adventurer
On Saturday I stopped in to look at the cooler and ask about other sizes, they are planning to release a 35 and a 77 quart (not Liters) size and other color options later this year or early next year, the 55 is too small for us but we will be buying the 77 in white when it comes out.

Nice, thanks for the info. The 35 quart sounds promising for us.

Wildcat

Adventurer
$100 and made in usa? how can that be? others are 3-4 times the cost and made in china? are they really made in usa?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles