For Sale: 2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab w/ 2016 Four Wheel Camper Grandby Flatbed edition

Conifer

Here's a pic of the rear bumper/hitch area. I have a combination pintle and 2 5/16" ball that I use to pull my box trailer. It does not contact the camper with this length. The spare tire is in the factory location in the rear between the frame rails. You can fit up to a 35" spare there. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2c14.jpg

Conifer

Very well done. Can we ask how much the flatbed and boxes cost from Alumline?

If my memory serves me they were around $8500 with installation, which I had done at Alum-line in Iowa. Drove out there to have it done. The factory backup sensors are integrated into the rear bumper and work, and the factory backup camera has been installed into the bed above the license plate.

Conifer

Bed slid in. The cushions above are the ones that you use when you slide the bed out. The white thing is my mattress topper folded in half.
3h32f4uzQuS7hCJuOK5uTA_thumb_2c53.jpg

CfvzzIbmTLG6GfvMs7Nx1g_thumb_2c4b.jpg

Bed slid out, that's a king size topper for reference.
bqG7PQ2fTiyYf0BfnT4JhA_thumb_2c45.jpg

FB1RUCS7Tpefr0S62rTBBg_thumb_2c42.jpg

Casette Toilet
C5SmjFsURM2pGMIsuPBlDg_thumb_2c46.jpg

O5NlbQB1TQq8j3v4s+O4Kg_thumb_2c4f.jpg

ZDBcKb7vQXyfeICkmQPrTQ_thumb_2c40.jpg

Power and controls
brIxXhTbRjO7g3HoWXVL2A_thumb_2c52.jpg

nIsKvaicS%K81HUDkmpERw_thumb_2c3f.jpg

Conifer

Forgot to mention in original post, but truck comes with an AEV ProCal paired to it. You can make your own adjustments to tire size and gear ratio for speedometer/shifting correction, along with changing some other features, like a cool one I have enabled is that the fog lights will stay on when the high beams are on.

Absolutely awesome truck!
I'd be real interested if I didn't just get my power wagon.
Good luck with your sale, I'm sure it'll sell soon!

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
I've built a very similar truck and I seriously love it. Bump for the seller. This is a great price, and you can avoid all the wait times and all the leg work to build it!

Conifer

Are you still able to use a gooseneck with the flat bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, you just need to cut the hole in the flatbed. I actually planned on doing this as I have a gooseneck trailer, but never got around to it. I had Alum Line build the flatbed so that the area in the bed above the gooseneck mounting point doesn't have any rails or anything so that I could easily cut the hole. The truck has the factory gooseneck/fifth wheel prep package, so the frame crossmember is already there, and all you'd need to do would be to get the ball from Mopar (or whoever supplies it for them, I think B&W?) and install it in the factory hole.

silvrzuki77

explorer
Thanks for the info!! Awesome build. Somewhat what I plan for a long term minus the Mega cab. You did it right!!! I sent a email 2 weeks ago to alumiline never heard back. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles