FS: Diamondback HD cover for 5 1/2' bed Toyota Tundra

DiamondBack HD cover with LineX coating for Tundra with 5 1/2' bed and Toyota Factory Rails. I purchased this new from DiamondBack 6 weeks ago. I have never even had anything loaded on top. I was really OCD about getting everything lined up perfectly for the locking mechanisms etc. so it will be a quick install on your truck. The only reason for selling is that I decided I want a camper shell instead. I paid $1849.00 + $150 for shipping for a total of $1999.00. I would like $1650 cash and I'll help install it on your Tundra. I haven't even registered it yet with Diamondback so you can register it and get the lifetime warranty. Located in SF Bay area (Cupertino, CA). I am not willing to ship. IMG_2793.jpgDiamondback2.jpg

Last edited:

pajeepman

Adventurer
Very nice covers. My brother has had 2. I wish I could find a used one for my Silverado. Very handy and can be removed by yourself. GLWS.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Very nice covers. My brother has had 2. I wish I could find a used one for my Silverado. Very handy and can be removed by yourself. GLWS.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Agreed.....very quality. I would keep it if I didn't want a camper shell for our dog.

bas157

Camper: pro - more space, taller space con: can't take off without help or lifting equipment
tonneau: Pro - super easy to remove by yourself, better rear visibility con: not as much storage but easy to strap stuff to the top of it. Dog wouldn't appreciate riding in the bed with this on.
I've got both a cap and diamond back on my F-250. Haven't put the cap on in over 2 years.

Camper: pro - more space, taller space con: can't take off without help or lifting equipment
tonneau: Pro - super easy to remove by yourself, better rear visibility con: not as much storage but easy to strap stuff to the top of it. Dog wouldn't appreciate riding in the bed with this on.
I've got both a cap and diamond back on my F-250. Haven't put the cap on in over 2 years.

yeah, there is no perfect set-up and I go back and forth on what I should do. A few days ago I thought I wanted the camper shell now I'm wondering if I should stick with the Diamondback??? It is interesting that you don't use your shell anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles