Falkor: 1995 Ford E350 Hightop Wheelchair Build

TheVagabondMBA

Observer
Changing tires won’t change your alignment, so why redo it?

I understand that tire size or different offset wheels aren't going to change the caster/camber/toe in anyway that's really noticeable. However, by the time I put the new wheels/tires on I suspect the suspension will be "broken in" enough to change some of the geometry since the initial alignment. Also, peace of mind is a wonderful thing. Since I know the tech who did my alignment, I'm not really worried about cost and would rather be confident that everything is good to go.

TheVagabondMBA

Observer
Got my front hitch mounted. That's about the only progress I've made since my last post. I'm about to move to CO and I'm waiting until after the move for the bigger tires in hopes of saving some MPG's. I have a few other goodies waiting for me at my new house too. I've been re-imagining the interior for awhile and have some ideas in store for after the move next week.

DSC_0656.jpg

Reactions: WVI

TheVagabondMBA

Observer
Falkor is off to his new owner as of last night. It was a fun 5 year adventure. Now it's time to enjoy the basically stock ecoboost and decent gas mileage again.

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz