99 LC Factory Rear Diff Lock

sweet trav

Adventurer
We are looking to sell our 99 LC with factory rear diff e-locker and center diff lock. Clean interior, all leather in great condition, newer designed 285/75/16 bfg at, arb winch bumper with fog light kit and winch, slee lift, diff guard, and other goodies...I'll get a complete list up later.

Black with tan interior. Heated seats, heated mirrors, sunroof, normal bells and whistles...

Cross drilled and slotted rotors all around with performance pads.

All service over past 4ish years done at parker toyota in cda...pm, oil changes, tire rotations, lift install, etc...a full print out included of what has been done and for warranty of parts and service. All factory recommended service done and then some.

Just crept over 196k...bought just under 160k.

12.5k obro

...the only issue on the entire vehicle is a dented rear lower hatch door from backing into our trailer last winter...i have already priced out replacements...approx $200 and easy to replace...can discuss doing this for serious buyer.

Will post pics soon...

PM or email at tyoung777 at gmail dot com

Located near CDA Idaho. :)

Last edited:

sweet trav

Adventurer
...a couple pics from an outing last winter...winch was installed shortly after this outing...

51100376-9C02-42C6-946A-0AD6A70A64F4.jpeg

407D4FD5-EA8F-46F1-89AA-94FCA5951A21.jpeg

sweet trav

Adventurer
All interested parties have been emailed pics...shane, I think your email is full, im getting error messages that it is full.

Thnx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke